He saw me shopping in the Supermarket and he decided to do that to me. I stood there waiting peacefully for him to move the cart, he knew I was waiting for him to move it and he didn't move it. And how did I go through? He moved his cart just a little bit to the side and I had to squeeze myself through. He knows what he was doing. It seems you can't even go to the Supermarket to buy food in peace. When I went to the cashier to pay for my food he was at another cashier talking loudly trying to intimidate me. When I finished putting my food in my backpack to go back home like I always do when I go to that Supermarket, I started walking out and he got a little close to me. I think he was looking for a fight with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment