Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Eugene

I was showing nice things to a worker who comes here to see me every week and playing nice music to her and Eugene kept talking loudly to prevent me from showing her. He used to sell his food stamps to a black guy in exchange for weed then he used to go to the dollar tree to steal food or steal my food. Mustafa used to tell me a lot that he should have been an abortion The case worker has a strange mentality, she kept telling me not to worry about others and she's black. Eugene asked me for a dollar, I didn't have any change and I gave a twenty dollar bill to him to take the dollar. After I gave him the money he's Jamaican friend all of a sudden appeared here. When I counted the money he gave back to me fifteen dollars, he used five dollars out of the twenty dollars I gave to him instead of one dollar and all of a sudden his Jamaican friend appeared here. I told him to go away or that I was going to call the police. I told Eugene that I don't want his Jamaican friend  here. He's a parasite. I told him to go to HRA to get the help he needs and he doesn't do it. He just wants to stay outside on the streets the whole day then come here to sleep on the floor like an animal. That's how he wants to live his life. I thought he was going to stay here for just a few days until he got back on his feet then I saw his intentions and I noticed he wants to stay here permanently sleeping on the floor like an animal for the rest of his life and staying outside the whole day drinking alcohol and possibly using  other drugs. I blame my family for a lot of the things I've been going through but they are the jealous kind but someone told me many years ago that everything in life has a purpose. Now I live comfortably in a nice house.

No comments:

Post a Comment