Friday, August 7, 2026

Hygiene

The Jamaican couple is not hygienic. They just like to drink alcohol, smoke cigarettes, smoke weed, live of off others, they are thieves and the police officer told me that I can't kick anyone out when the Jamaican couple called the police on me after I told the Jamaican man that they cannot stay here with us. They didn't empty a garbage can full of garbage that they had in Eugene's room. They were expecting me to empty it for them. After I told them to leave I decided to empty the garbage can in a larger garbage can we have in the living room. When I was emptying the garbage can full of garbage flies were coming out of it. Now we have flies inside the house and I have to buy something to get rid of them. Eugene should have not brought those people to live here with us and Mustafa told me that Eugene is developmentally retarded.




No comments:

Post a Comment