Sunday, August 2, 2026

Fucking Black People

Before I go out I recall a Bible verse that says, "Make every effort to live in peace with everyone and to be holy." I also remember a Buddhism teaching called The Four Immeasurables that says to practice love, kindness and compassion. I try to live in harmony with others when I go out. One day I went to the dollar tree store to buy some things I needed, I was treating others with respect and a black guy there that has a lot of tattoos and doesn't shave started looking for trouble with me and I had to call the police. Another time I went to a grocery store to withdraw money, for some unknown reason I couldn't withdraw the money because the ATM machine stopped working properly. When I was on my way out of the grocery store I think a black female was waiting for me to withdraw the money to rob me. I saw the evil in her face. Since I was unable to withdraw cash from the ATM machine I decided to pay with my debit card at the dollar tree store. What I do now is use Google pay to pay with my phone for my safety instead of paying with cash or having too much cash on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment