My roommate has two Jamaican friends, a male and a female. They are a couple. One night they told my roommate that they needed a place to take a nap because they ended up homeless. They have been staying with us. They used to take the couch seat cushions, they used to put them on the floor to sleep on them. The last time I was hospitalized I wasn't spending my money and I was able to save. I bought a queen size air mattress from Amazon for them to sleep comfortably and I've been buying food for them. The Jamaican male is the one who cooks because his girlfriend doesn't know how to cook. He told me that she has a job and she doesn't use her money to buy food. They drink alcohol, they smoke cigarettes and my roommate told me that they smoke weed. If they are trying to take advantage of me they are making things worse for black people. People have to be careful who they fuck with. I let them think I'm stupid.
No comments:
Post a Comment