predator
1. An organism that lives by preying on other organisms.
2. A person or group that robs, victimizes, or exploits others for gain.
Prey, it means an animal hunted for food, or a person who is a helpless victim. It means to hunt or take advantage of others.
Eugene was the prey of the black guy who used to take his food stamps in exchange for weed and was letting him and his cats starve. The Jamaican couple that Eugene brought here to live with us tried to use me as their prey but I was always watching them.
The black female doctor at the clinic where I used to visit tried to use me as her prey. She was going to say that I have colon cancer or colorectal cancer to take money from my insurance. Like I wrote before, I kept telling her that I don't want to do the cologuard screening test because I feel fine and I don't have colerectal cancer then she said to me, "don't say you don't have it." What was she trying to do to me? The way she said that to me was strange. I will not go back to that clinic.
No comments:
Post a Comment