Targeting: To aim at or identify as a target:
At one of the Buffet they have where I used to live they give customers bananas and I used to live in a community where there are a lot of black people and they go to that buffet.
Chinese people sell fake stuff to us and they charge us a lot of money for them. They don't eat the food they sell to us. They eat healthy. A doctor told me that Chinese food has too much calories. I had a good Cyber friend from Serbia and she told me that she will not speak with Foreigners anymore then I lost her forever. There are twenty five million homeless people in China and they search for food in the garbage. An old white man went to visit China and now he's stranded there. I saw him crying in a video. They know the food they sell to us makes us obese and they keep selling it to us. Chinese people irritate the Serbian cyber friend I had. There is something about them she doesn't like. I think I also heard that Chinese people who work at Chinese restaurants are slaves. One time I was at a Grocery store and an Asian man went to the store and bought cans of dog food and it crossed my mind that he probably had a dog or dogs hidden somewhere to kill them and eat them. The way he put the dog food cans on the counter was strange. We were talking about Buddhist temples here and Mustafa told me that they like to ask for donations. He also told me that Chinese people like to sell Chinese food in cash because that's money laundering. Mustafa is very smart and well spoken. He knows about a lot of things. One night I was doing the dishes and I accidentally cut one of my fingers with a knife that was in the sink and I said to him, "I cut myself" and he told me what to do to stop the bleeding and it worked. Mustafa is very smart and I like him. He was educated in a Muslim school and I think that from there he went to college. Yes, he's college educated and he's English is very advanced. I also had a roommate at a hospital one of the times I was hospitalized, he's also college educated, he's also very smart but he tried to kill himself. I didn't have access to a computer at the hospital. I asked him if he could define some things for me and he did. He has a job and he's Dominican. I didn't ask him why he tried to kill himself. He just told me that he didn't want to talk so much.

No comments:
Post a Comment