Ancient Mediterranean People Ate Bananas and Turmeric From Asia 3,700 Years Ago.
A mono meal is a meal that consists of eating only one single food item or food type at a time, such as eating only a large portion of bananas, a bowl of rice, or just plain watermelon.
Freelee the banana girl is right. I always order a lot of bananas from Amazon because they are affordable there. I eat bananas like there is no tomorrow, I've been losing weight and I've been pooping very well. I'm not constipated anymore. A jacket I bought from Amazon didn't fit me because I was too fat and now it fits me very well. I am more relaxed now and I've been able to focus on my diet and losing weight. Soon I will be able to put on the dress I always wanted to wear.

No comments:
Post a Comment