The Jamaican couple that Eugene let move in with us eat food, when they leave a little bit of the food they eat they put it in the refrigerator, it rots then on top of that they put more food in the fridge to rot. I cleaned the refrigerator and threw all that food away. I make sure they don't leave more food in the fridge to rot. My other roommate Mustafa moved out, he hasn't disconnected his cable service and Eugene goes to Mustafa's room to watch movies and TV shows. The Jamaican couple is staying in Eugene's room, they don't clean it, there is garbage on the floor. There is a garbage can in Eugene's room, it is full of garbage and they don't empty it in a garbage bag to throw it away. They know I like to clean. Are they expecting me to clean the room and empty the garbage can for them. The Jamaican man doesn't shave or gets a haircut. I told him that he needs to shave and that he needs a haircut. I told him that I can let him use my electric shaver and my clipper and in other words he said no to me, he said to me, "I'm rasta." They are not hygienic. I'm glad I'm Hispanic.
No comments:
Post a Comment