Friday, August 7, 2026
Black people
We have to get rid of a lot of Black people. I think the Jamaican couple that was staying here with us called the police on me when I told the Jamaican man that they cannot stay here with us. A while after I said that to him the police knocked on my door. When I was telling one of the police officers that we are not allowed to bring anyone here to live with us he told me twice that I can't kick anyone out. The Jamaican couple called the police on me and the police officer was going to force me to keep them living here with us. He said to me twice, "you can't kick anyone out." After I showed him the website of the New York city mayor with my phone they left.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment