Thursday, August 6, 2026

Samson

The Bible also teaches self defense. Are you familiarized with the story of Samson in The Bible. Samson was a man of God and he was a killer. Guess what I've been thinking that has to be done to a lot of black people? Esa gente hay que matala. Gang members and other group of people have to be killed. A black female doctor kept telling me to do the cologuard screening test. I kept telling her that I don't want to do it because I feel fine and that I don't have colerectal cancer and she said to me, "don't say you don't have it." Was she planning to say that I have cancer to get money from my insurance. I kept saying no to her and she kept insisting that's why I decided to never go back to that clinic. I will continue buying motrin from Amazon and I will order an over the counter asthma pump from Amazon called Primatene Mist. She kept telling me to get Ozempic to lose weight and I kept telling her that Ozempic is making people blind and that I want to lose weight naturally because I've done it before. One day I went back to that clinic to see her and she said to me, "we need you to do this, we need you to do that." El maldito we. She made a lot of appointments for me and I didn't go to any of them. I kept receiving calls from them asking me to go check my vision and I used  to tell them that I don't need to because my vision is fine. My mother told us that she was asked to go check her vision and that the vision doctor put an eye drop in her eyes and her vision got messed up. People do anything to get money. I saw a picture online of a lot of dead children who were missing their organs wrapped in cardboard boxes with tape. According to a video I saw a woman in Mexico opened the back of a truck and inside the truck she saw a lot of dead children, she told others about it, she was recorded screaming telling others about it and then after that she was found dead cut into pieces. I don't travel outside The US. The trip to Egypt was bullshit. After traveling to Egypt I decided not to travel outside The US again. When I was in Egypt I was always quietly watching Everything. I will not go back there.



No comments:

Post a Comment