Wednesday, August 5, 2026

A lot of crazy stuff happens in this country

I kept telling the Jamaican couple that they cannot stay here because we can get into trouble due to having them living here. In the morning before they left the house I told them that this is supportive housing for the mentally ill that they are not allowed to live here and that we can get into trouble due to having them living here with us and that I am not losing my home. In the afternoon the Jamaican man came back here, he brought meat with him, I got angry and I told him that he cannot stay here with us because we are not allowed to bring anyone here to live with us. He left then he came back, I got angry again I punched the door and I told him that they cannot stay here. A while after that the police knocked on the door and I told the police officer that my roommate brought 2 of his friends to live here with us and that this is supportive housing for the mentally ill and that they are not allowed to live here with us and the police officer said to me that I can't kick anyone out then I told him again that this is supportive housing for the mentally ill and that we are not allowed to bring anyone here to live with us and the police officer said to me again, "you can't kick anyone out." I showed them the website of the office of the mayor with my phone then they left. Did the Jamaican man call the police on me?

No comments:

Post a Comment