I will never go back to The Dominican Republic. When I started getting SSI I used visit the autoshop where I used to work. A Dominican guy who used to spend time at the autoshop told me that he used money from his 401k and took a year off from work and he spent it here in the US. One day we were having a conversation and he said holding a beer, "el pai ma porqueria e Santo Domingo." He's right. Tekashi 69 went to the Dominican Republic and he said, "that shit is trash." I haven't been to The Dominican Republic since the year 2000 and I will not go back there. My cousin was being raised in The Dominican Republic, she was brought to the US, she took a course in a school somewhere and now she works in a school. She told me over the phone that The Dominican Republic is for the rich. A lot of things in The Dominican Republic cost hundreds and thousands of pesos. If I were deported to The Dominican Republic I would have killed myself there. My cousin was deported to The Dominican Republic when he was caught with drugs here. He started working as a Motoconcho in The Dominican Republic, according to what my sister said he was hit by a bus, they left him for dead, they left him where he was hit by the bus. I don't know how he ended up in a clinic and my family found out he was at the clinic. He was on life support at the clinic, my aunt didn't have money to continue paying for his treatment and at the clinic they were going to disconnect him from life support. My aunt begged to a woman at the clinic to not let her son die and the woman didn't give a fuck. That's how heartless Dominicans are. In the US my cousin had a relationship with an African american who is a millionaire, she took him to The Dominican Republic and he decided to move to The Dominican Republic. When he heard what happened to my cousin he told my aunt that he was not going to let her son die. They took my cousin to another clinic, my cousin recovered, he met a girl somewhere that lives in Canada, she fell in love with him and she took him to Canada according to what my mother told me. A little girl one of my cousins was raising step on a nail, my cousin took her to a clinic, she was told that the girl needed a tetanus shot and that it costs four hundred pesos. My cousin didn't have the money to pay for the shot and the little girl was sent back home without getting the shot. My cousin called my aunt here in The US and my aunt sent her money for the little girl to get shot. I will never again travel outside The US. I have everything I need here and there is no need for me to travel to other countries to put my life in danger.
Manuel Alfonso "Pochy" Vásquez Familia to help make ends meet, he sold newspapers, undergarments, and coconetes (small coconut pastries) on the streets.
Peña Suazo used to sell dulces on the streets in The Dominican Republic to support himself.
José Peña Suazo is a Dominican merengue singer, trumpeter, composer, and arranger. Born on January 18, 1967, he is the founder and lead singer of the popular merengue group La Banda Gorda, which he launched on April 19, 1994, after playing in major bands like Cuco Valoy and La Artillería.
No comments:
Post a Comment