Saturday, August 15, 2026

How can a person be so stupid and evil?

A sadist is a person who gets pleasure, satisfaction, or excitement from inflicting physical, mental, or emotional pain, punishment, or humiliation on others. My mother, my sister and her husband are Sadists. They turned my niece and my nephew against me and on top of that they used to ask me for favors. My niece was targeting my daughter on Facebook when my daughter was younger. I try to keep an eye on my children to keep them safe. When I saw what my niece was doing to my daughter I wrote to her telling her to stay away from my children and that they will not do to them what they have been doing to me for years.

Now my mother is acting like a mosquita muerta. She used to gamble all the money. She used to borrow money to gamble it and then lose it. There were a lot of times she didn't pay the rent to gamble the rent money. Then I found a way to pay the rent online. When I was at home in peace using my computer without bothering anyone she used to harass me and intentionally make me angry. Luckily I didn't act violently towards her and she joined the others and turned against me also. It's a long story. I will not go to her funeral. How can a woman give birth to a person to make him suffer so much? We were going to be transferred to a smaller apartment where I used to live with her and when we went to see the apartment  she asked me, "no va a pelia aqui?" I didn't provoke that fight, I was instigated. One time I called her, my brother was in her house, I told her to put my brother on the phone for me to speak with him and she said rudely to me, "pa que Chiquindolo va habla contigo?" I was given a medication called Trileptal and it cause me to have fecal incontinence and when I told her about it she told me, "ponte un kotex." The fecal incontinence already stopped luckily. I thought it was not going to stop because I had it for a long time after that medication was given to me. I'm good at saving money. When I used to save money at home she used to take my money to gamble it and then lose it. She knows how black people are and she knows that black people attack in groups and she never told me about it for me to protect myself. My family didn't guide me in life. Instead of guiding me they used to judge me. They are very evil and you can only fight fire with fire. My sister is very evil also and she likes to work with children. Fuck everything. There are people who have to be hated for being so evil. I was fine living with her and my brothers and I was always able to save a lot of money. When me and my ex wife were boyfriend and girlfriend she used to ask me to marry her and I used to say no to her. I ended up saying yes to her because of the way my mother treated me one day. I couldn't take the way she used to treat me and I ended up saying yes to my ex wife. Family members have to live together and support each other in this system.



No comments:

Post a Comment