Friday, August 28, 2026
Eugene
I have too many things in my head and it is hard for me to think clear. One of the times I was hospitalized forty dollars went missing from my wallet. If I had not hidden my debit card and my money Eugene and his friends would have stolen them. Eugene uses his food stamps to buy drugs. Mustafa told me that he couldn't buy food to leave it in the fridge because Eugene used to take it. Why? Because Eugene uses his food stamps to buy drugs. He used to do the same thing to me and I called the police on him. After calling the police on him due to him stealing my food he kept doing it. What would have happened to me during the cold weather if they had stolen my money, my debit card and possibly my cellphone? Mustafa used to say to me a lot that Eugene should have been an abortion. He told me once that Eugene is a Bum. I don't know where these people got him from. Eugene told me that his step father used to beat him and I see why.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment