Saturday, August 8, 2026

Buddha

Buddha said not to believe in anything blindly when you hear it or read it. He said to not even believe in his teachings blindly. People keep saying online negative things about the smartphone and social media. Now I live in a quiet community where nothing happens and there is nothing to do. There are only houses and some businesses. To get to other businesses you have to take the bus. Luckily we have all these technology available. I always have a good time at home using the internet with my smartphone. I've also read whole books with my smartphone including the whole Bible and the whole Bhagavad Gita. I want to also read the whole Quran and The book of Mormons. I already bought them from Amazon and I have them in my Kindle app library. What would have happened to me living in a quiet place like this where nothing happens and where there is nothing to do without all the technology we have available now? I heard a story about a family who lived in a place that was too quiet and a girl of the family killed herself because it was too quiet there. That’s what I heard a co-worker telling someone. Another co-worker I had told me that he moved to a place in Florida with his sister, he had a job there and he moved back to New York because that place was too quiet. There is a place where people are placed in a quiet room for certain amount of time and people can't stay in there for too long because that room is too quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment