I still have so many problems to deal with that it is hard for me to think clear. The root cause in psychology is when you identify the cause of a problem. Eugene should have not brought the Jamaican couple to live with us knowing that we are not allowed to bring anyone to live here. After all this happened Eugene told me that the Jamaican man offered him 30 dollars for him to sleep here for one night but he never gave Eugene any money. They told Eugene that they were going to sleep here for only one night, they kept coming here every night to sleep and they moved here. Being homeless is my greatest fear and I used to read and watch videos about homelessness. According to what I read homeless people don't have a place to drink water or a place to use the bathroom when they need to. I also read about people who intentionally commit crimes to get arrested to go to prison because they don't know how to survive outside. I read a story about a man who said that he can only survive in prison and he said that he was going to commit a serious crime to never leave prison. A woman told me at a hospital that her son likes to intentionally get arrested to go to prison because he can't survive outside. When I saw the Jamaican couple sleeping on the floor on the couch seat cushions that broke my heart and I decided to order a queen size air mattress from Amazon for them to sleep comfortably but they are the kind of people who like to take advantage of good people. I told Eugene that he should have not brought them here to live with us knowing that we are not allowed to bring anyone to live with us. When I first moved to this house Mustafa told me that Eugene is developmentally retarded. Black people know that there is something wrong with Eugene and they like to take advantage of him. A lot of black people are predators and they know what they are doing. The air mattress I ordered from Amazon for the Jamaican couple to sleep comfortably only costed me 39.99. That's not a big deal for me because I get a lot more than that from the government every month and my SSI benefits will be increased a lot more in 2027. I told Eugene that I was going to throw the air mattress in the garbage after I told them to leave and Eugene told me that he likes it then I told him to keep it.
No comments:
Post a Comment