I told an old friend I have who's a Spanish teacher here that I don't travel outside The US, to stay where he's safe because the world has gone insane and he told me that he's going to Mexico. He used to identify as gay and he told me that he has traveled to countries where gay people get executed. He became a Muslim and I asked him why he became a Muslim knowing that Muslims hate gay people and he told me that he likes the culture. He asked me to give him a hundred dollars for him to go to Mexico, he's going to Mexico without having any money? In the future the Sun will destroy the Earth that's why Scientists have been looking for habitable planets and my old friend wrote the quote below. I told him to learn when to keep his mouth shut and that someone said to me many years ago that when I'm around people to keep my mouth shut and he said to me “Don’t disrespect me by telling me to keep my ‘mouth shut’. Is condescend and disrespectful to me.” I've been trying to help him because he helped me. One hand washes the other and believe it or not he has been a compass in my life. I became more religious or more spiritual thanks to him and I will forever be grateful. He's very spiritual. He used to take me to The Temple of Tao and To The Temple of Krishna. One of the times we got out of The Temple of Krishna I decided to look up to the sky and I saw a flying saucer right next to a cloud and when I looked at it, it quickly took off. My friend used to invite me to his home to watch movies about spirituality. He's a great person. He also introduced me to his sister and they were never ashamed of taking me to different places with them. His sister used to dance with me. Yes, I used to dance. I'll try to help him as much as I can. I started making him memorize important information and information for him to feel happy always. One hand washes the other.

No comments:
Post a Comment