Monday, August 10, 2026

Buddhism is Liberation

One of the reasons I live an easier life is because I learned from Buddhism not to be materialistic and I only spend my money on what's necessary. I get an SSI check, food stamps, I live in low income housing paying low rent, I get free health insurance, free car service to go to my appointments, a half fare omny card and I'm happy. I don't get millions but I always get enough to cover my needs and I've been living a good life for many years. I always feared losing my job and I can tell a lot of people feel the same way but for me that fear is gone thanks to getting government benefits. I will never travel outside the US again. I have everything I need here and there is no need for me to travel to other countries to put my life in danger. 


No comments:

Post a Comment