Friday, August 21, 2026

Heil Hitler

I told Eugene to sweep his room, to pick up the garbage in his room and to put it in the garbage can. I also told him to empty a small garbage can he has in his room in a bigger garbage can we have in the kitchen and he didn't do it possibly expecting me to do it for him and he knows what he's doing. We have a toilet and he urinates inside a big glass bottle he has in his room and he doesn't like to empty that bottle possibly expecting me to do it for him and I always tell him to empty it. There shouldn't be a need for me to tell him all the time to empty that bottle. What happens  is that he's too lazy. He always has enough energy to cook, to eat, to go outside, to buy cigarettes and lighters, food, juice but he never has enough energy to keep our environment clean. He has a skin decease due to not showering and sleeping  in his dirty mattress. He's mattress used to be white and it turned black because how dirty it is and he has been sleeping in that dirty mattress for years. I've told him that he has to make an effort to live like a human being. He got angry when I told him that he has to shower because he has a skin decease. Mustafa told me that he's a Bum and he used to tell me a lot that Eugene should have been an abortion. He used to stress Mustafa so much to the point that Mustafa never let him use his phone. Mustafa told me that he didn't like to buy a lot of food to leave it in the refrigerator because Eugene used to take it and he used to say to me a lot that Eugene uses his food stamps to buy weed. Obviously what used to happen was that the black guy used to come and get Eugene, they used to go somewhere together, they used to turn the food stamps into cash, then the black guy used to give Eugene some weed and he used to keep all the money and Eugene never had food stamps to buy food. What he used to do was go to the dollar tree to steal food. They used to see on the Camera when Eugene used to go there to steal food and they told Eugene not to go back to the store. This month I only saw him buy three cans of tuna for his cats with his food stamps. I asked him why he didn't buy enough tuna cans for his cats with his food stamps and he told me that he used them to buy food for his Jamaican friends. I feed him and his cats and he's possibly still using his food stamps to buy drugs. Heil Hitler. He never let anyone go inside his room. There was a bad smell in this house, I kept asking him if he threw the cat feces away and he said yes to me. There was still a bad smell in this house. I knocked on his door and I asked him again if he threw the cat feces  away. Lucky for the cats I looked inside his room and he was using one of my aluminum baking pans as a litter box. When I saw that I decided to buy for him the things he needed for his cats and every month I buy food for the cats and litter. I will keep doing it. After I asked him again if he threw the cat feces away he took out a bag full of cat feces to throw it away. He lied to me when I asked him if he threw the cat feces away. He was keeping it in his room inside a plastic bag. And he had those cats locked up in that dirty and extremely cold room. I freed the cats. Now they go outside and come back home when they need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment