One night the Jamaican couple who Eugene allowed to stay with us because they are homeless went out to buy food to cook it and I was at the kitchen when the Jamaican man said to Eugene that he was going to cook and to not touch his food after Eugene allowed them to stay here because they are homeless. I keep telling Eugene how his Jamaican friend is and that he likes to live off others and Eugene refuses to accept it. I keep telling Eugene that he is a parasite and Eugene keeps defending him when I tell him how he really is. And when Eugene keeps defending him after I keep telling him how his Jamaican friend really is I tell Eugene that he is in love with his Jamaican friend that is why he defends him so much and that he is his husband. He has a long time being homeless and he refuses to go to HRA to get the help he needs. How can a person live that way? He wants to stay here for the winter and I told him that I don't want him here. I even called 911 on him. Eugene usually buys some tuna cans for his cats when he gets his food stamps. One time when Eugene got his food stamps I noticed that he only bought three tuna cans for his cats and I said to him, "You didn't buy enough tuna cans for your cats this month. What did you do with the rest of your food stamps? and Eugene said to me, "do I have to tell you what I do with my food stamps?" Then I saw him taking one of my muffins or one of my cinnamon rolls and then he said to me that he gave his food stamps to his Jamaican friend. He gave his food stamps to his Jamaican friend and he was expecting me to support him and his cats. Before I was hospitalized that's one of the reasons I got angry and I threw all the food I had in refrigerator in the garbage. I emptied the fridge and I threw everything in the garbage, Ketchup, mustard, barbecue sauce, everything. I ordered two lettuce for him and a salad dressing from Amazon, I took them out of the fridge I went out of the house and I threw them in the garbage bins. I bought ice trays from Amazon I angrily emptied them and I also threw them in the garbage. Before I was taken to the hospital I left the fridge completely emptied. When Eugene went out of the apartment he locked his room door, I opened it with a knife, I put on gloves, I took the litter and the litter box I bought for his cats I put them in one of my garbage bags and I threw them in one of the garbage bins outside. Just because a person treats you good doesn't mean that person is stupid. I said that angrily to Eugene and that I was going to continue buying what the cats need and food for them but not for him. When I was released from the hospital after being there for around two weeks or three weeks and I came back home I think Eugene used to go out to collect emptied bottles in order for him to survive and to buy the things he needs. That will teach him.
No comments:
Post a Comment