Monday, August 3, 2026

Fucking Black female doctor

I used to go to a clinic to manage my pain and my asthma. A black female doctor was assigned to me at that clinic. When I used to go see her she kept telling me to do the cologuard screening test. I used to say to her that I refuse it. I used to tell her that I don't want to do it because I feel fine and that I don't have colerectal cancer and she said to me, "don't say you don't have it." Was she planning to say that I have colorectal cancer after doing the cologuard screening test to get money from my insurance? What I decided to do after that is buy Motrin from Amazon and an over the counter asthma pump called Primatene mist to manage my asthma. I will not go to that clinic again to see that fucking black bitch or any other doctor there. A fruit seller where I used to live told me that he had 60 years without seeing a doctor because doctors make up stuff or intentionally diagnose you with illnesses you don't have to get money from your insurance. Another thing that happens is that healthcare workers get happy when you get sick to get money from your health insurance and if you are not careful they will kill you to take your organs. Dominican healthcare workers are involved in that too. There are a lot of Dominicans who are very evil and only care about making money. I've seen videos of Dominican people who complain about other Dominicans living in the Dominican Republic and they say they are very evil and to protect yourself when you go to The Dominican Republic.

No comments:

Post a Comment