Saturday, August 8, 2026

I don't travel outside the US

I've traveled to other countries and I don't like how things are in other countries. When Biden was president and he opened the border for people of other countries to migrate here even Chinese people were crossing the US border to live in the US. According to a video I saw there are 25 million homeless people in China. Those were people who had jobs and homes and they lost them. I also saw in the video an old white man who visited China and he is stranded there. When Mustafa used to live here he told me to search for a video called missing abroad. The Jamaican man who used to live here with us with his girlfriend told me that human traffickers kidnapped people to take their organs. I was helping the Jamaican couple that Eugene brought here to live with us because they are homeless. The Jamaican man told me that his girlfriend has a job and I didn't see her use her money to buy enough food to keep here the way I do. She was not contributing. The Jamaican man took her one morning to the bus stop to wait for the bus and she didn't give him money to buy breakfast. The Jamaican man told me that he had an accident, he damaged his ankle, he couldn't continue working then he lost his home after that. I saw the operation he has in his ankle. He was feeling good living here with us. One day I gave him money to buy fish, he told me that he needed to take the bus to get to the fish market, I let him use my Omny card. He took a shower, he dressed himself well then he left to the fish market. When he was leaving to the fish market I said to him, "look up to the sky." I was helping them when they were staying with us but we are not allowed to bring anyone to live with us and having them living here with us could get us into trouble. Eugene came to my room and he quietly told me, "I don't want to live in a shelter." We can get into trouble having them living here with us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment