"It is better to do nothing than to do what is wrong for whatever you do, you do to yourself." Buddha
You have to think and act in a way that benefits you. I fill my mind with information that helps me be in a good mood and that helps me live in harmony with my fellow men. That prevents me from losing control, acting violently and going to prison. I read somewhere that by acting violently you could get hurt by someone or get killed. An old Puerto Rican man told me many years ago, "you ignore people." Eugene was a Jehova's witness and he taught me a quote that says, "sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me." He also taught me about the spiritual virtues and he mentioned to me about the fruit of the spirit. I read about that in The Bible. A housing case worker told me and my old roommate not to take things personally and someone wrote that not taking things personally will save your life. A book I read says to choose not to get offended. You think The Va Tech Killer chose to get offended and took things personally?
No comments:
Post a Comment