Thursday, August 13, 2026

What drove Hitler to kill so many people?

Eugene let's the cat feces accumulate and I always have to tell him to throw it away. I think he likes the smell of cat feces. He used to lock himself in his room smelling like cat feces, he used to keep the cat feces in a bag in his room before I bought for him a litter box, a scoop, litter and poop bags to throw the cat feces away. Having pets is unsanitary. The house was smelling like shit, I kept asking him if he threw the cat feces away and he kept saying yes to me. The house kept smelling like shit, I knocked on his door and I asked him again if he threw the cat feces away. After asking him if he threw the cat feces away he took a bag with cat feces in it that he had in his room and he threw it away. He likes the smell of cat feces. One time he came out of his room with his clothes smelling like feces. He had the same clothes on for a long time because he doesn't like to shower. When he came out of his room with his clothes smelling like feces I told him nicely that he needs to shower. Mustafa told me that he is a bum and that he should have been an abortion. Mustafa kept saying that to me but Mustafa is also a bum even though he's college educated. 



No comments:

Post a Comment