Sunday, August 9, 2026

I've been watching them

The Jamaican couple that Eugene brought to live here with us because they are homeless don't better themselves and don't go to different agencies to get the help they need. They just like to stay outside on the streets drinking alcohol every day the whole day. When I went to the liquor store earlier to buy PiƱa Colada and Eggnog they also went to the liquor store to buy alcohol. I told the Jamaican man to go to welfare and apply for food stamps and he doesn't do it. He just wants to stay here with his girlfriend without paying rent relying on me but that's not going to happen. That's being parasitic. After I told the Jamaican man that they cannot stay here with us they called the police on me and one of the officers who came here said to me twice, "you can't kick anyone out." After they called the police on me trying to stay here they came back here last night trying to stay here again. If they were doing that to somebody else he would have killed them a long time ago but I've been learning not to take things personally, to solve my problems peacefully and to not get offended like a book I read says. I already read that book and I tried to read it again but I lack motivation to read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment