The word parasitic describes an organism that lives on or inside another living thing called a host and gets food or shelter at the host's expense. The parasite benefits, but the host is harmed.
A parasitic person is someone who lives off others. They take time, money, or energy without giving anything useful back. This behavior mirrors biological parasites that survive at a host's expense.
People who behave in a parasitic way are often troublemakers because they rely on manipulation, emotional guilt, and constant exploitation instead of fair sharing. They drain your time, money, and energy while giving nothing back.
One of my cousins is a parasite, she doesn't like to work, she said that she is not going to work, she got pregnant without having a place to live, she moved in with us after giving birth, she used to live of welfare, she never contribute to anything, everytime i got paid she used to ask me for money, she used to always start problems with me in my own house, i used to ignore her, i decided not to keep taking shit from her, we had a problem and i almost ended up going to prison because of her. After we helped her. Before that problem happened she used to live with my aunt while being pregnant, my aunt kicked her out of her house while being pregnant. She went to my sister's house and my mother was at my sister's house, she asked my mother if she could stay with us, my mother told her to ask me and guess what I said, I said yes to help her and look what she did to me. I've seen videos on social media that say that helping someone can put you in danger.
Eugene brought his Jamaican homeless friends to live here with us. I was helping them until they got back on their feet then I noticed that what they wanted to do was stay outside all day probably drinking alcohol and then coming here at night to sleep on the floor like animals permanently. Eugene's Jamaican friend doesn't want to shave his beard, he doesn't want to cut his hair, he doesn't want to go to HRA to get the help he needs, he doesn't want to go to a shelter and he doesn't want to help himself. He just wants to live of off me and stay here sleeping on the floor every night like an animal. When I saw their intention I told Eugene's friend that he cannot stay here with us because we can get into trouble by having them living here with us. A while after I said that to him the police knocked on my door and one of the officers said to me, "you can't kick anyone out." And I told the officer that this is supportive housing and that we are not allowed to bring anyone to live here with us. After I said that to him he said to me again, "you can't kick anyone out." And again I told him that this is supportive housing and that we are not allowed to bring anyone to live here with us. Luckily I thought about showing to him the website of the office of the NYC mayor with my phone. After I did that they left. I thought they were going to lock me up that's why I kept the metal door of this house locked. We have two doors in this house, a wooden door and a metal door.
No comments:
Post a Comment