Saturday, March 28, 2026

White people

I'm glad I live in a country ruled by white people. There are good things about this country. I became mentally ill, I have other health problems, I get government benefits because of that and I live a good life here. I live in a low income housing program paying low rent and I get good benefits every month, all my needs are met. If I were living in the Dominican Republic I would have been dead a long time ago due to my health problems. People are safer and have more opportunities in countries ruled by white people than in countries ruled by other races. When people from other countries want to have a better life they move to countries ruled by white people. During Biden's presidency thousands of people from all over the world were crossing the US border. 

No comments:

Post a Comment