Friday, March 13, 2026

Comedy

I used to spend my time watching comedy and other things I like. I didn't even watch the news. I used to focus on being happy and having a good time. Even though I had bad experiences with people I didn't really know how they act and I used to joke around too much. I always tried to focus on the good things about my life and I always tried to see the face of wonder. After I stopped taking so much medication I have more feelings now. I used to get an invega injection and I refused to take it. I'm also supposed to be taking seroquel and I don't take it either. I only take Sertraline. I am not sure if the asthma medications I was given in the past also caused me to not have so much feelings. I want to feel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment