"Cursed is the one who trusts in man." Jeremiah 17:5
When I went to welfare they put me in a program to get a job. At the center I met a Dominican guy and we exchanged phone numbers to be friends. One night he called me and said to me, "vamo a dano una vuelta en el carro del amigo mio." And I said to him in Spanish, "tu no me va saca mis organos." He hung up and I never heard from him again. I blame my family and the teachings of Jesus for a lot of the things I went through. Dominicans have also been the ones who have been kidnapping so many people. A lot of people go missing and are never found. They were also causing car accidents intentionally to get insurance money. One of them crashed his car to my car really hard. When I bought my car I didn't know people were doing that. At an autoshop I used to work in Yonkers I heard people asking my brother to crash his car with a taxi and my brother refused, he told me about it. I think a co worker knew about it also and never told me anything. When I had the accident I heard a co worker say, "fue culpa del taxista." He knew about it and he never told me anything. Another thing I think they used to do was burn cars to get insurance money. A friend I had became a taxi driver, he bought a car and he told me that his car burned. I think he burned it to get insurance money. When my aunt's husband moved from new york to Philadelphia I think he burned a car there to get insurance money. I chatted for many years with a chatter named heathen and he told me not to have friends he said that friends are your enemies. Why did he wait for so many years to tell that? If i had known that it was better to not have friends i would have prevented a lot of things from happening to me. He told me after many years of chatting with me to watch the news, I didn't watch the news, why did he wait for so many years to tell me to watch the news? I told the Dominican guy i met at welfare that I go to the gym, I took him to the gym with me, what if he had called his friends and they had offered me a ride home and I had accepted? I would have gone missing. I'm lucky to be alive. We are told to socialize but that is wrong. We are taught a lot of things that are wrong. A girl was invited to a party, they got her drunk and removed her kidneys. Why didn't anyone tell me anything? I would have acted in secret and I would have continued living with my mother. My family kept giving me second chances to continue living with my mother and I kept acting like an idiot. If someone had told me how things are I would have acted differently and in secret. When I used to work at the autoshop a Dominican guy told me about making money in Puerto Rico kidnapping people and I asked him, "were you involved in that?" And he stayed quiet. I don't know why he trusted me and told me that. He went to the section where I used to work and we started talking about Puerto Rican women being beautiful and he told me, "la Mata ta en Puerto Rico." In other words he told me that there a lot of beautiful women in Puerto Rico.
No comments:
Post a Comment