Thursday, March 26, 2026

Black culture

I tried to read different Bibles completely since I was very young that's why I don't have tattoos. All the Bibles I tried to read completely are written differently and say different things. One of the Bibles I tried to read completely clearly says that when you conquer a new land to destroy the people in that land and their culture and replace it with yours. Black culture has to be destroyed and replaced with something better. Year after year and generation after generation the same problems keep happening with black people. They don't evolve. Something has to be done to make black people better human beings. I don't hate all black people because there are good black people and I've been helped by them. I just think that something has to be done about them because a lot of them keep doing wrong. I was raised in the projects. I know what I'm talking about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment