Wednesday, March 18, 2026

Exposure

Dominicans do something called a sociedad, I did that with my sister, she gave me the last number and on top of that she wanted to keep my money. When I used to lend them money they didn't pay me back. I blame the teachings of Jesus for a lot of the things I went through. My sister used to hate me and used to give me nasty looks and I think it was because I didn't let her take my money. I tried to save money and my mother used to take it to gamble it and lose it. I went through a lot of strange things with my family. My sister is very evil and this government keeps allowing her to work with children. One day they called me to paint their house and my nephew when he was a little kid said to me "tio ovaldo I didn't think you could do it" in a strange way, they used me to paint the house. My brother in law tried to intimidate me, my niece, my nephew and my sister used to stand next to him when he used to do that. I think my sister was using him to intimidate me. Every time I spoke in English to my brother in law he used to say to me in a nasty way, "que!!!" My mother is a very sick person also. They turned my niece and my nephew against me. I see why there is still segregation in this country. It even used to bother them when I used to speak. If it were somebody else he would have killed them a long time ago. But I didn't think of that. When I was hospitalized for 8 months waiting for housing my ssi money accumulated, my cousin and her mother took 2 thousand dollars from my money and when I told my aunt that they stole 2 thousand dollars from me she said that she was going to call the police on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment