I heard my sister's father killed a woman and she is very evil. When I went to visit my son one day he drew a picture for me, I fold it, I put it in my pocket and when I got home I put it on my wall. I was in the hospital for 8 months waiting for housing. When I was given an apartment and I got out of the hospital I went to visit my mother and the picture that my son drew for me was still on the wall. I went to visit my mother again one day and the picture that my son drew for me wasn't on the wall. I think my sister was the one who removed it from the wall and threw it away. You see how evil she is? And I am sure she knew that one of my children drew that picture for me. She removed it from the wall and she threw it away. And she's a very small person. When my ex wife first met my sister she told me that my sister is a midget. My ex wife used to love me and I used to love her. We used to have a lot of sex. Everytime I wanted to have sex with her she always allowed me to and she used to come in my mouth. I was good to her and our children. I always made sure they had what they needed. I used to provide for them like a good father would do. My children also used to love me very much and I love them with all my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment