Tuesday, March 10, 2026

Pacifism

"Distance isn't avoidance it is protection."

I did a search about people who killed their family members and there are a lot of cases. My family has been treating me badly since I was a kid and what I do is simply keep my distance from them instead of acting violently. I learned to turn the other cheek when I was very young. Turning the other cheek prevented me from acting violently in a lot of cases. Then I learned from the bible to keep my distance from certain people. Acting violently you could go to prison or get hurt. The best thing to do is solve your problems peacefully. I learned the word pacifism in high school but due to going through so much I forgot it. I also recently learned the term non-violence. I will learn more about it on Chatgpt. The goal is to not act violently and end up in prison. I read that Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa the mortal combat actor who died recently used to be bullied and he used to use breathing techniques and remain calm instead of acting violently. Doing that worked for him because he became a famous actor. I like being alone and I enjoy my own company. Being by myself I don't have bad experiences with anyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment