Friday, March 20, 2026

My brother in law and my sister

After I learned that I could be homeless my sister told me that she won't let me be homeless and that she was going to receive my ssi money after my mother dies. I was scared and when she told me that I was relieved. Some time after that my niece called me over the phone. She insulted me and appeared in my mother's house a few minutes after she called me to kick me out. I don't know what got into them. I made a joke with my cousin and she screamed at me. I got angry and the next day I told my cousin to keep her distatance from me. She attacked me carrying her baby, she was scratching me, I threw a punch at her, the punch landed on the baby and the first thing she did was call the police. When the police arrived she was acting like a victim. I heard a white cop telling her, "the baby is fine don't press charges." My cousin was hugging the baby and crying acting like a victim and she said to the white cop crying, "I want to press charges."  I told the cops that I was going to go to a shelter because of her and a tall black cop went to her and asked her, "you want to go to a shelter?" After she called the cops she called my sister and my brother in law, when I was handcuffed my sister started crying, when we left the apartment to take me to see the judge a female officer asked me, "what is your name and i told her, "Francisco Guerrero." I told the female officer "that was an accident" and she said to me, "we know" When they put me in the police car the female police officer opened the car door and she said to me, "we'll take you to the hospital." They called 2 ambulances and they took me to the hospital. At the hospital I told a psychiatrist what happened and she asked me, "does she work?" And I said no, and she asked me "does she study?" And I said no, then she said, "then why doesn't she go back to her country?!" I was released from the hospital the same day. Then I found out that my brother in law told the cops to not arrest me because I'm a sick person and the cops listened to him. My cousin was pregnant and my aunt kicked her out of her house. My cousin asked my mother if she could stay with us. My mother told her to ask me. My cousin called me and asked me if she can stay with us and I said yes and look at the problem she caused. After all that I don't know what got into my  brother in law, my sister, my niece and even her son, they all turned against me when I was given ssi. 


No comments:

Post a Comment