Tuesday, March 31, 2026

Freedom

Someone told me many years ago that everything in life has a purpose. I get good government benefits due to having a mental illness and all my needs are met. When the economy has gotten bad here and people were losing their jobs, their homes and everything I didn't go through that because I get government benefits. When I used to work I always had the fear of losing my job, a lot of people feel the same way, I can tell. After I started getting government benefits that fear is gone and I feel safe and secure. I get all kinds of benefits, I get a free government phone, a monthly ssi check, food stamps every month to buy food, medicaid, a half fare omny card, free car service to go to my appointments, I live in a low income housing program paying low rent and now I live in a nice house but I have to live with roommates. Find a way to at least give people the basic needs and make them happy. Everyone wants to be happy. People are always looking for ways to be happy. Give people what they want.

No comments:

Post a Comment