Monday, April 6, 2026

Equality is a lie

It is better to not talk or associate yourself with certain people because they are not your equal. Sometimes they are less educated than you, they are corrupted and they want you to be like them and when you don't do the things they do they judge you, they harass you and put you down, so the best thing to do is avoid them like the Bible says. Many years ago someone said to me on yahoo answers, "whenever I come up with something to say I keep my mouth shut instead. Be prepared for people to not notice you as much." When I go out I say hello to the neighbors. When I go to the supermarket I speak with the workers only when I need to. I don't talk to other shoppers there. Outside I speak with people only when it is necessary like when I need directions to go somewhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment