Friday, May 1, 2026

Replicas

I saw a replica of Michael Jackson at a hospital I was hospitalized, he speaks and looks like Michael Jackson. He speaks proper English. At another hospital I was hospitalized I saw a replica of my old roommate, they speak and look the same. A white police officer told me once that he works with a guy who looks like me. Outside where I used to live I saw two Jehova's witnesses, I approached them and one of them looks like me but his skin is darker than mine and I told him, "you look like me." A man filed a lawsuit due to looking like Michael Jordan because people used to confuse him with Michael Jordan. A person who lived in this house before me speaks like Michael Jackson but he doesn't look like him. My second cousin looks and speaks like a gym teacher I had in Junior High School. What happened in history? Enslaved men—often referred to as "stock men"—were sometimes specifically selected by slave owners for their physical strength, health, or size to reproduce with enslaved women. This coerced, systematic breeding was used to increase the enslaved workforce and maximize profit, particularly in the antebellum South.

No comments:

Post a Comment