Thursday, September 24, 2026

Defective

I told my therapist over the phone that I think one of the cats we have here was communicating with me. She called the ambulance and the police on me because of that. They suddenly appeared in my house and I was hospitalized for weeks because of her. She's defective and she works as a therapist with mentally ill patients. A woman who thinks she's a man works as a therapist with mentally ill patients? She's defective. The cat lets me know when he wants me to open the door for him to go outside. When I'm in the kitchen sometimes he let's me know when he wants me to open the door for him to go inside Eugene's room. Eugene likes to keep it with him in his room and when it wants to go outside it calls out to me for me to tell Eugene that it wants to go outside. It speaks to me. In its own language of course. I know him since it was a kitten and now it is so big. I've been speaking to him in English since that time trying to make him understand human language because I read that the cat's brain is similar to the human brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment