Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Ms. Berkowicz

Berkowicz is a traditional Ashkenazic Jewish surname, and it can also be a Polish surname. It is a patronymic name meaning "son of Berke", where "Berke" comes from the Yiddish name Ber, meaning bear.
 
During my high school years I had an English teacher named Ms. Berkowicz. She was very sweet and she always spoke to me with a smile on her face. She always made me feel good about myself. One time she told me that I write English at a college level. She kissed me on the cheek once and she gave me her phone number. She told me that she wanted to help me because I'm different but I lost myself and I had so many things to deal with that I never thought about calling her. Luckily my life turned out to be fine and I'm still alive after all the things I went through. I could have died. I blame my family for all the things I went through. I wasn't even ready to get married and have children at the time my ex wife asked me to marry her. I was too young and I started training to become a transmission specialist. I wanted to work and go to college not work to support a family. Due to having family problems I ended up saying yes to my ex wife when she used to ask me to marry her. Someone told me many years ago that everything in life has a purpose. In part I don't regret marrying my ex wife because she gave birth to my children. She used to love me and my children used to love me very much and I love them with all my heart.

My brother in law had a Jewish high school music teacher who was always there for him. He even went to my wedding and he was a very good person. My brother in law knows how to play the piano. I am not sure if his Jewish music teacher taught him how to play the piano. One day I was in my ex wive's house and the Jewish music teacher was there and I heard him say that he was going to teach some kids he knew how to play the keyboard.

When my mother migrated to the US she had a Jewish boss at a cleaner and she told me that he was a good boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment